You Belong Here
Year after year, EdgeRock Technology Partners experiences tremendous growth as a company. As we continue to rise as a leader in the IT consulting industry, we are also looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We are committed to providing our clients with the best ERP consultants on the market and our exclusive focus on the SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle space means that both clients and consultants are always dealing with dedicated subject matter experts.
We are proud of our growth at EdgeRock. We have been ranked as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies for six consecutive years by Inc. Magazine in their prestigious Inc. 500|5000 List. In addition, the Boston Business Journal has recognize EdgeRock as a Pacesetter for six consecutive years.
EdgeRock is headquartered in Boston, MA with satellite offices in Tampa, FL and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently hiring internally across all locations.
- All of our team leaders started out in entry level sales & recruiting positions at EdgeRock. They are now responsible for training others to have the same success!
- Our executive team collectively has over 100+ years of industry experience.
- We have tripled our revenue since 2010 and plan to outpace ourselves next year.
- All of our employees are encouraged to give back to the community with monthly volunteer opportunities.
- We are constantly exploring new technologies in order to expand our business. Our teams stay ahead of trends in the IT industry in order to generate the best opportunities in the market.
Business Development Managers
This sales role is perfect for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for generating and maintaining business relationships. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building their business by forming dynamic and strategic partnerships with clients on a nationwide basis while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, to qualifying to close.
They will collaborate closely with the recruiting team to place top quality consultants within their clients while targeting, qualifying and growing their business. Our intensive training program and wildly successful mentoring program will prepare you to be an effective and successful sales professional utilizing a consultative sales approach.
Motivated, passionate and goal-oriented are a few of the key traits that will make a successful member of the EdgeRock team.
- Build, develop, and maintain relationships with decision makers (mid-level executives, directors, CIO’s, Project Managers, CTO’s)
- Generate, negotiate, and close opportunities through networking and prospecting both cold and warm accounts
- Apply product and industry specific knowledge and expertise to bring new business and technology insights to clients
- Identify project-based staffing needs by qualifying project needs, budget and timeline
- Participate actively in sales strategy meetings
- Effectively communicate via telephone in a high-volume environment
- Ensure client satisfaction through ongoing communication and feedback
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Driven by the potential to make uncapped income
- Work well in a team leveraging extended team resources
- Effective, enthusiastic, and well-developed presentation skills
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
- A passion for technology and how it impacts businesses
- Positive and collaborative attitude a must
- Results-oriented team performer with the motivation and skill to drive the sales process to meet long and short term goals
Success is rewarded with a competitive base salary + uncapped commissions + Sales Incentives. Exceptional Benefits: Health, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, Parental & Medical leave, 401k, Equity Options, Wellness Program as well as generous Health Club discounts.
Please send your resume via email by clicking below:
EdgeRock Technology Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, military service, or other groups as protected by law.